More stuff has been planted / transplanted.
I’ve moved the first batch of tomatoes out of the grow-pipes into the flood-and-drain media bed. The roots were already 20mm+ sticking out the bottom of the net-pots, so I’m glad I did that now.
New pack of tomatoes, plus some basil, added as well.
This is temporary, as I need to finish the hybrid Dutch-bucket-in-bucket system, and that will be where I move the tomatoes to. That’s likely next weekend, as I’m waiting on a couple of bags of clay pellets to be delivered.
Still, progress is progress. More updates to follow.
I post semi-regular video updates to YouTube, if you’d like to listen to me ramble and Muppet-flail.
Either way, feel free to leave comments and questions below. I’d love to hear from you!