Notes on the life of a Geek, Entrepreneur, Author, and Mad Thinker
Ruins 45km ENE Heartwick
1: Old Fort – Main Hall)
See: Roof has collapses. Debris everywhere. Old skeletons and suits of broken armor lay about. Main double doors had a up-from-floor portcullis square that is 1/3 raised and rusted in place. Windows are smashed out and open
Smell: Dust, yesterday’s rain.
Search: (DC 12) Small onyx bracelet worth 25gp. (DC 15) Secret Trap Door in floor. (DC 17) Shortsword +1
Encounter: Skeleton (Medium undead, lawful evil, CR1/4 x 5)
3: Pond Cave)
See: – Smaller than Area 2.
– Darkness broken by soft purple light from glowing mushrooms.
– Large pond bubbles in East corner of room. Walls slick with moisture.
Smell: Wet earth. Mold.
4: Elemental Fire Temple)
See: – East branch is boiling lava and fire pit.
– North center area is glowing statue of a cross between a fire creature and an elf.
– Glowing magic circle in NW corner of chamber.
– Old untended and damaged altar in center of room
Smell: – Sulphur
Encounter: Magma Mephit (Small elemental, neutral evil, CR1/2 x 3)
5: Lost Treasure Cave)
See: – sharp slope leading down to the cave – pedestal with sword on it. sword glows slightly. – pile of coins on floor. – torches don’t burn well & smoke heavily